In March 2010, Nic and Stef bought some land in Pemberton. And in October 2011 they found they were expecting a baby. Now they just have to build a house... and a home!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Visitors

We've had plenty of visitors these past few weeks... my best friend Stacey, in town from Singapore, with her baby Calyn. Mom and Dad. And even my brother, his wife and their little girl (my niece). It's been interesting to see their reactions... people generally gulp and stare with their mouths open and don't know what to say, other than things like: uh, it took us a few months to renovate our kitchen. I think they're slightly shocked by the size of the project (and/or the house). But of course they all think it's beautiful too :) I've started asking everyone to sign the entry wall. It will get plastered over one day, but I can take a photo before that happens. Interestingly, Arnold Shwartzenager seems to have signed it too. Not sure how that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment